How we work?
We understand that once we are in charged with your legal needs we are representing you, therefore we have very strict policies in place:
1) A free consultation to understand your case via e-mail or telephone may be conducted. This would allow your case worker to study your requirements and advise you in the best solutions.
2) We do not compromise on your case. We will be as clear as possible as we know that UK Immigration, Nationality and EU Law are very complex.
3) We will use plain English and would avoid using legal jargons to make it simple and not to confuse you.
4) You should feel confident on the advisors advice but we always recommend that you go away and make sure you understand what has been discussed. We also encourage our clients to discuss with your partner, friends and family.
5) After each meeting, your case worker would give you a consultation report where practical. This would outline what has been discussed, your action plan and the next stage of our procedures.
6) If you are happy to move forward, we would need you to appoint us as your legal representative which would be done through you signing our customer care letter.
7) By signing the customer care we are not placing you in a contract and you have the right to cancel. The costs, the type of service, your cancellation period and our guarantee of service is shown at the letter. So there will be no hidden charges.